Please Select Your Device
If possible we recommend using headphones which provide more accurate results and tests your right and left ears individually.
Please make sure to set your volume to a comfortable level before starting
Please Set Your Volume to a Comfortable Level
Please use the – and + buttons to set your volume to a comfortable level
How the test works
This hearing test will help you identify difficulties with understanding speech in noise.
- You will hear different combinations of words first and then numbers, always in groups of three, while background noise varies.
- Select the three things you hear by selecting the corresponding icon or number shown to the left.
- If you get distracted and miss one of the words, you can press the replay button to have the last combination repeated.
- If you are using headphones, a test will be done for both right and left ears.
- Finally, if you are using hearing aids, we recommend that you remove them while taking the test.
Your results suggest that you may not have a hearing problem. However, it is recommended that you have your hearing checked every year by a hearing care professional.
As this test is only a screening, if you still have a concerns that a hearing problem exists, it is recommended that you have your hearing tested by your local hearing care professional.
Thank you for trying our hearing test. We wish you all the best.
Charlotte T. Jespersen,
Director Audiology Development, ReSound