Please Set Your Volume to a Comfortable Level
How the test works
This hearing test will help you identify difficulties with understanding speech in noise.
- You will hear different combinations of words first and then numbers, always in groups of three, while background noise varies.
- Select the three things you hear by selecting the corresponding icon or number shown to the left.
- If you get distracted and miss one of the words, you can press the replay button to have the last combination repeated.
- If you are using headphones, a test will be done for both right and left ears.
- Finally, if you are using hearing aids, we recommend that you remove them while taking the test.
Your results suggest that you may not have a hearing problem. However, it is recommended that you have your hearing checked every year by a hearing care professional.
As this test is only a screening, if you still have a concerns that a hearing problem exists, it is recommended that you have your hearing tested by your local hearing care professional.
Thank you for trying our hearing test. We wish you all the best.
Charlotte T. Jespersen,
Director Audiology Development, ReSound
Take the next step towards better hearing
- In order for us to process your personal data and provide you with the result, you need to give your consent upon finishing this test.
Your privacy is important for us. Therefore, you must read the full Privacy Consent Statement (the 'Consent Statement') before you give your consent. You will find it here.